1. Complete the sign permit application. You may also stop by the Land Use Office and use our computers to complete the application.
2. If you are applying for a permanent sign, you must also submit an application to the Design Review Board. It is required to review all permanent signs.
3. Fill out the applications and submit the forms, sign designs, sign location and fees to the Land Use Office.
4. Do not put up the sign until you receive the permit!
5. Attend the meeting of the Design Review Board meeting if you are required to.
6. You will receive the permit via email if you provided an email address on the application or via USPS if you did not. Once you receive your permit, you may put up your sign!
7. If you want to change your sign, go back to Step 1.