Bailey's Dog Park
|Other Link||Bailey's Dog Park Facebook Page|
BAILEYS DOG PARK
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
Regulations and Policies
1. The Town of Clinton is not responsible, and shall have no liability, for acts or omissions of individuals or their animals that use the dog park. You are liable for any injury or damage caused.
2. You are entering an unsupervised, off-leash dog park at your own risk. The dog owner or guardian is legally and financially responsible for any damage, injury or illness the dog(s)may cause itself, other dogs, other people or the owner.
3. You are required to clean up after your dog an outside the park grounds and dispose of waste in the containers provided for that purpose.
4. Dogs must have collars on and owners must carry a leash at all times. Dogs must be leashed entering and exiting the park.
5. Aggressive dogs, female dogs in heat or puppies under four months of age are not allowed in this park.
6. Immediately fill in any holes your dog digs in the dog park.
7. No smoking, eating or glass containers.
Please see all other rules on the bulletin located at the park. These are required by the insurance company.
Remember, using this park is a privilege, have fun and treat everyone with respect.